1. Judge Carluccio issued an Divorce Decree and Equitable Distribution Order on May 9, 2011.
2. The Equitable Distribution Order includes a sentence which presumes to grant a limited power of attorney to Sonya Healy to act against Terance Healy’s interests.
3. The Divorce Decree is defective and the court was notified and took no action.
4. As the Divorce Decree is procedurally defective, it is void.
5. An Equitable Distribution Order can only be issued concurrently with a Divorce Decree.
6. Without a valid Divorce Decree, the Equitable Distribution Order is void.
7. As the ‘power of attorney’ only exists within the context of the Equitable Distribution Order, it too is void.
8. An Appeal was filed in August 2011. The appeal was filed timely and in accordance with procedures.
9. Judge Carluccio has deliberately prevented the Appeal from being presented to The Superior Court.
10. While stalling, Judge Carluccio has ordered procedural actions which if not followed would result in the cancellation of the appeal, and prevent any future possible appeal of her order.
11. Judge Carluccio has issued an Opinion on the Appeal which fails to address the relevant issues of the Appeal.
12. The Opinion ignores the CONCISE STATEMENT OF ERRORS COMPLAINED OF ON APPEAL, and suggests the appeal be quoshed based on it not being submitted within 30 days of her order.
13. The Rules of Appellate Procedure allow 5 years when the order is procedurally defective.
14. The Rules of Appellate Procedure allow 5 years when there has been extrinsic fraud.
15. In attempting to deny the Defendant of his right to appeal using misleading information, Judge Carluccio has once again committed an intentional extrinsic fraud against the Defendant.
Extrinsic Fraud is ’fraud that induces a person not to present a case or deprives a person of the opportunity to be heard.’
16. Judge Carluccio has not held a hearing on any petition filed by the Defendant depriving the Defendant of the opportunity to be heard.
17. The one sentence Power of Attorney is inadequate and intended to mislead.
18. The one sentence power of attorney is intended to deny the Defendant of his rights and his property.
19. A power of attorney between spouses by law automatically expires upon execution of the divorce decree.
20. Inclusion of a power of attorney in an Equitable Distribution Order indicates that the court has failed to address issues and the parties are not legally prepared for the court to grant a divorce.
21. There is no cause which demonstrates any necessity to issue a power of attorney suggesting it has been included to intentionally deprive the Defendant of his property or his rights.
22. A Power of Attorney is not a weapon and cannot be used as such against the principle.
21. Sonya Healy and Valerie Angst used the sentence in Judge Carluccio’s defective order to mislead and manipulate people to deny me information while they conspired to sell my home out from under me.
22. They threw out a lifetime of my possessions.
23. The sales of my home is a fraudulent conyenance.
24. Chris Grucella, and the Keller Williams agency, you were notified of the pending litigation and the appeal. Your failure to express that to convey that information to the title company may be a concern for you.
25. The deed filed with the county is incomplete. The invalid power of attorney referenced as Exhibit A did not get included in the reported document. Perhaps because the recorder of deeds would be able to recognize a fraudulent power of attorney.
26. Once again exposing the malicious and deliberate actions of Carolyn Carluccio to deny the Defendant of his property and his rights. Extrinsic Fraud.
How many more people live are you going to attack and destroy? WHY?
Let’s prosecute the Fraudulent Sale of the Home.
The corrupt court is behaving irresponsibly and without concern for anyone involved in the matter and the irreparable damage being caused by a court attempting to conceal the truth and deny justice.
Motion for Joinder?