I could detect an ultrasonic noise in the house after Brennan was abducted by his mother because “It’s not safe”.

I did not mention it to anyone until November 2007.  There was already enough crazy stuff going on, I wasn’t going to add to it.  But I noticed and search the web for a way to detect it.

You don’t actually hear Ultrasonic noises.  You experience them.  Where sound waves need to hit your eardrum to be heard, and ultrasonic waves go directly to your brain.  I compare the ‘sound’ to that of a stereo where the turntable has stopped playig but the system has not shut off.  Like a speaker hiss.

The Ultrasonic waves affected other things in the house.  The most reliable being ants.  I was able to guage the strength of the signal by the number of ants which would appear around the house.  The ants would move to the inner walls of the house or the outer walls based on the strength of the signal.   In late 2008 and early 2009, as I never saw ants inside in the winter, I noticed that the stronger the signal the more ants that were crawling at the kitchen sink.  On weaker days there were no ants.

On stronger days the dog wanted to be outside more.   The noise had as much an affect on the dog as it did me.  It was disruptive and totally distracting.

On stronger days, I was highly emotional.  Many of the high signal days  I spent in bed or on the couch just crying.  I was incapacitated.  Unable to think.  Unable to act.  Unable to do anything – except get up every 5 minutes hit the refrigerator and go back to the couch to cry.

I still searched on the web for something to reveal it,  but knew that I would not be able to get to any pages on the device.  The computer surveillance software has amazing filter capabilities.  If they don’t want you to find a word on the web, you won’t.  In December 2007, my brother called and said he heard that flourescent tubes glowed when exposed to ultrasonic waves.  I went to the basement and found a 4 foot tube.  I took it up to my bedroom and removed it from the cardboard wrapper.   STAR WARS! 

It was lit up like a light saber.  All of the areas in the house where i ‘felt’ the ultrasonic waves were coming from were confirmed by the flourescent tube.  I was so upset by this I couldn’t leave the house.  Even though I knew what it was.  To have it confirmed was unsettling.   Confirming or Proving anything has not made a difference at all in resolving the situation.  Anyone who could do something with the evidence has already been manipulated into silence and inaction. 

The ‘light show’ as it came to be called was witnessed by many others through 2008.  There is also a video on You Tube where a man named Kranzius demonstrates the affect of ultrasonic waves on a light tube.  He’s trying to cure cancer by injecting gold particles into cancer cells and hitting them ultrasonically.  The cancer is burned up because the metal particles heat up, while surrounding tissue is unaffected.

I blame the device which has been pointed at my head while i sleep for a burn on my scalp that will not heal.  It additionally gets better or worse depending on the strength of the signal.  It has ranged in size from 1cm diameter to almost 5 inches.  I sweat when I sleep.  The metallic elements in my sweat are causing the burn.  While it was harmless to put your hand through the waves, when it is pointed at your head while you sleep (or cry in bed) for a year and a half.  It is not unreasonable to beleive it is causing a burn. 

Additionally the signs of improvement have been evident over the last 3 weeks.

In early 2009, just after Super Bowl Sunday it stopped.  It took me 2 days to realize it was really off.  Not just turned down as it had been many times.  For the next several days, each morning I awoke feeling exponentially better than the previous day.   It has been back very faintly in the last few days…

Other people experienced the Ultrasonics as well without the ‘light show’.  They usually got a headache or experienced nausea if they were here while it was on.

I also believe that the ultrasonics contributed to the death of my dog.  The dog had been poisoned in March 2008.  the dog had been in or around the home 24×7 with few exceptions.  There was no way for him to avoid the radiation.  By the summer of 2008, the dog was experiencing extreme incontinence.  I couldn’t even yell at the dog for it.  While I was cleaning the hardwood floors in the ktichen and hallway up to 10 times on some days, he had this expression  on his face that he didn’t understand it either.  He realized that if he used the stairs he would pee on them, so he went on the hardwood floors.  I’ll give Max credit for this. 

Max died in October 2008. It was seven months since he had been poisoned during the robbery of my house.  The vet had suspected diabetes, but the breeed doesn’t typically get diabetes.  B lood and urine test were unable to indicate the cause.  He was experiencing organ failure gradually.  It broke my heart when he passed.  He was my companion and the only family I had left.

No Comment.

Add Your Comment

%d bloggers like this: